Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel opened in 2002 in Niagara Falls, New York. The casino floor has an area of 147,000 sq ft with 99 gaming tables and 4,200 slot machines. It is the largest hotel in New York state outside of Manhattan.
The Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel is home to the Seneca Events Center, a 2,400-seat theater that has hosted hundreds of world famous performing artists. In addition, the Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel has the Bear’s Den Showroom, a 440-seat theatre that presented more intimate shows, such as The Goo Goo Dolls, Eddie Money, The Grass Roots, Lou Gramm, Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Little River Band, Mary Wilson, Richard Marx and more.
Seneca Casinos is thrilled to announce 31 big wins in the “Best of Gaming 2013” Awards!
Every year, the prestigious gaming magazine, Casino Player, recognizes the top performers in the gaming industry based on player feedback.
Here are the highlights!
Seneca Niagara Casino & Hotel
- One of the top three “Native Northeast” casinos for 21 categories
- First Place – Best Hotel
- First Place – Casino with the Best Facebook Page
- First Place – Casino with the Best App
- First Place – Casino with the Best Twitter Feed
- Additional Awards: Best Suites, Best Casino, Best Pool, Best Dealers, Casino Where You Feel Luckiest, Best Rooms, Best Poker Tournaments, Best Mobile App, Best Comps, Best Table Game Tournaments, Best Reel Slots, Best Video Slots, Best Video Poker, Best Blackjack, Best Roulette, Best Live Poker and Casino with Best Website
Seneca Allegany Casino & Hotel
- One of the top three “Native Northeast” casinos for 10 categories
- First Place – Best Rooms
- First Place – Best Suites
- First Place – Best Comps
- Additional Awards: Best Overall Gaming Resort, Best Hotel, Best Pool, Best Spa, Casino with the Best Website, Best Promotions and Best Players Club